Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jove's New Home...

Hey everyone! My name is Jove, and I just found a new home a few weeks ago :)...



At first it was REALLY hard for me, I was having accidents and I was really scared, but now things are MUCH better and I am getting used to the house I am going to be in from now on... I haven't had an accident in about a week, and I love my new Mom and Dad :) I am also deaf, but that doesn't slow me down...I have signals I know and Mommy and Daddy have gotten reallllly good at those, so there is not problem communicating with me :)



They spoil me here, I get ALL the attention I need and all the car rides I want...except lately Mommy hasn't taken me for a ride because she has something she calls a "rental" car and she doesn't want me to ruin the car with my dirty paws...Hopefully soon she will take me out again...



I do something funny at night time, when my Mommy or Daddy moves on the bed I get scared and I bark and bark for a few minutes until I calm down again..I think they have had enough of that, maybe they will help me work on that :)



I also have two new sisters, we are getting along better now since we have gotten to know eachother....Daddy teases Mom and says that he and I are "out numbered", he is silly...but girls sure do reign at our house!! We have even been caught playing with each other and we all stop when Mommy and Daddy see us because we don't want them to know that we love each other :)



That stupid cat Jersey is another thing though, boy I don't like him....He tries to sleep in MY bed and I don't like that. I lunge at him and make him get off MY bed! He is such a pain, I really do not like him...Mommy gets mad at me sometimes but I can't help it, he just isn't my favorite, we are also working on that too.



I have also heard Mom and Dad talk about a place called Virginia and that I will have to go and stay in a "boarding kennel", I don't know how I will like getting a shot before I go there and I don't know how I will be when I am there...I hope it will be ok...I will update when Mom and Dad get back from Virginia to let everyone know....That's all for now guys!



Thank you for reading my site, and I will be back to update very soon...

4 comments:

Josie said...

Hi Jove!
My Daddy teases my mummy too and says he and my brothah Sidka are out numbereds! That's why mommy was able to get me because we're girls!

Sidka and I will add you as a friend Jove! I can't wait to meet you once I am in my new home! Maybe you could gives me advices on how to adjust to my furever home!

Welcome to blogspot Jove!

Erin said...

Well Hello Josie girl!!

Isn't it silly when they talk about being outnumbered? The girls reign over here and I don't mind, I love my sisters!

You are going to have a great home...I have met your Mommy and she is really nice, your Daddy is too.

At first it will take some getting used to but we will meet and have a bark to bark chat!

Molly the Airedale said...

We read about you at Sidka's blog, Jove!
It sounds like you have a great home with very loving hoomans! We can't wait to read more of your daily adventures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sid said...

Hi Jove!

I know we haven't met, but I can sympathize with being one of the few males in the house...at least you've got a male kitty (even though he sleeps on your bed, doesn't he know who's boss?) and then your daddy. I've only got Daddy--then we have two girl kitties, my mommy and our new doggy is a girl too!! We're really outnumbered!

After my mommy visited you, I could smell all your smells on her, so I know you're nice! I hope we meet soon at the park when all this silly snow melts!