Saturday, March 29, 2008

...My favorite thing to do....


...Is ride in the car with Mom and Dad...Today we went to go and take pictures of a house my Daddy is trying to sell...



...I got to ride in the car with my Mom and Dad and I was sooooo excited, but I didn't like it when my Daddy got out of the car...I barked and barked and ran all around in the car, but after a few minutes he came in the car again and we got headed home...



.......Oh YEAH, my Mommy posted a picture of me...See it?? I was in my favorite chair...Aren't I cute?

...My Mommy was also telling my Daddy that she saw my other owner today and that she was very glad to hear that I have a good home and thankful that my Mommy emails her, she said that she is gonna come visit with me soon too, I would love that :0) I just hope they don't think that I am gonna go home with them again, I have a REALLY good home now, and they didn't always have all the time in the world for me...

...My Mommy is calling me so that's it for now, but more later... :0)

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love riding in the car too, Jove! Mom and I run errands all the time and I get to ride up front with her. Our bank gives out cookies! Mitch doesn't like the front seat as much as I do!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

My Little Family: said...

You are handsome! ;) Daisey the Rat Terrier