Sunday, March 30, 2008

Unhappy me...





... I am kinda unhappy today because my Mommy and Daddy have me in my kennel...


........My Grampie and Daddy are painting...Mommy says I need to be in there because there is wet paint in my favorite room :( I can't even go in my nice comfy chair....


.....Ahhhh, much better....They let me out, but I still can't get to my favorite chair....I keep moving that gate my Mom has up because I wanna go see my Daddy and Grampie in the room they are painting...Mom has put up some pictures of them painting...


....I also like those girls that were here last night...They played with me and patted me so nicely!! They even slept with me on MY bed...I loved that...I was snuggled up nice and tight with them!! They laughed and laughed...


....I think my Mom said after she gets done studying she is gonna take me and my sisters for a ride, YAY!

Well Mommy says she needs her computer so I guess I have to bark off for now :) Hope every dog is well!

3 comments:

Sid said...

I love rides to Jove! I will get to go for one tomorrow with my mommy and we're going to gets doggy ice creams from Fielder's Choice, our favoritest ice cream place! You should get your hue-mans to bring you to Fielder's Choice!!
Oh and I'll get to take rides on Wednesday morning when mommy brings me to the v-e-t to be newturd. My DWB friends say being newturd is like taking a nap. Have you been newturd? Do you know what it's like?
Love, Sid
OH P.S. It's sad you couldn't help them paints! They coulda used some help, couldn't they?!

Sid said...

I meant to say, I love rides too!

Josie said...

Where have you been all my life Jove? I misses you!!